On Saturday evening, Errol Spence Jr. will return to the boxing ring for the primary time since his horrific automobile accident in October 2019. Spen
On Saturday evening, Errol Spence Jr. will return to the boxing ring for the primary time since his horrific automobile accident in October 2019. Spence will put his WBC and IBF welterweight world titles on the road in opposition to former two-division champ Danny Garcia in a Fox pay-per-view important occasion.
Spence (26-0, 21 KO) is one of boxing’s brightest stars and largest abilities. A mix of his one-vehicle accident and the worldwide COVID-19 pandemic has saved him out of the ring after exciting combat with Shawn Porter that stood out as one among boxing’s greatest in 2019. With the boxing world hoping to see a unification showdown between Spence and Terence Crawford, Spence will first get by means of a proficient former champion in Garcia.
Cannot get sufficient boxing and MMA? Get the most recent on the earth of fight sports activities from two of one of the best within the enterprise. Subscribe to Morning Kombat with Luke Thomas and Brian Campbell for one of the best evaluations and in-depth information, together with a whole preview of Spence vs. Garcia this weekend.
Garcia (36-2, 21 KO) began his profession 33-0 earlier than dropping two of his subsequent three fights, determination defeats by the hands of Porter and Keith Thurman. He has since bought again within the win column with wins over lower-tier opposition to position himself again in place to battle for a world championship. He’s a former WBA and WBC junior welterweight champion and likewise held the WBC title at welterweight.
Spence vs. Garcia card, odds
- Errol Spence Jr. -450 vs.Danny Garcia +350, WBC and IBF welterweight championship
- Eduardo Ramirez -440 vs. Miguel Flores +340, featherweights
- Sebastian Fundora vs. Habib Ahmed, tremendous welterweights
- Josesito Lopez -330 vs. Francisco Santana +260, welterweights
- Isaac Avelar vs. Sakaria Lukas, tremendous featherweights
- Frank Martin vs. Tyron Luckey, lightweights
- Fernando Garcia vs. Juan Tapia, featherweights
- Burley Brooks vs. Marco Delgado, tremendous middleweights
- Vito Mielnicki Jr. vs. Steven Pulluaim, welterweights
Learn how to watch Spence vs. Garcia
Date: Dec. 5 | Begin Time: 9 p.m. ET
Location: AT&T Stadium — Arlington, Texas
TV: sportshotnews PPV — $74.99 | Stream: sportshotnews.com — $74.99