New England @ Kansas Metropolis
Present Information: New England 2-1; Kansas Metropolis 3-0
What to Know
The Kansas Metropolis Chiefs and the New England Patriots are even-steven towards each other since September of 2017 (2-2), however not for lengthy. Kansas Metropolis will tackle the Patriots at 7:05 p.m. ET on Monday at dwelling. Coming off of a win even when the percentages had been towards them, Kansas Metropolis needs to be feeling particularly assured now that the unfold is of their favor.
Kansas Metropolis ran circles across the Baltimore Ravens final Monday, and the additional yardage (517 yards vs. 228 yards) paid off. Kansas Metropolis bagged a 34-20 win. Their QB Patrick Mahomes was on the hearth, passing for 4 TDs and 385 yards on 42 makes an attempt along with punching in a single speeding landing. Mahomes ended up with a passer ranking of 133.50.
In the meantime, whereas not fairly a landslide, the matchup between New England and the Las Vegas Raider’s final week was nonetheless a fairly decisive one because the Patriots wrapped it up with a 36-20 victory at dwelling. Amongst these main, the cost for New England was RB Rex Burkhead, who punched in two speeding touchdowns along with snatching one receiving TD.
Particular groups collected 12 factors for New England. Ok, Nick People delivered an ideal 3-for-3 recreation.
Kansas Metropolis is now an ideal 3-0 whereas New England sits at 2-1. A pair of stats to keep watch over Kansas Cities have not thrown an interception but this season. However, the Patriots enter the sport having picked the ball off 4 instances, good for second within the league. We’ll see which of those strengths — offense or protection — will win out.
How To Watch
- Chiefs vs. Patriots
- When: Monday at 7:05 p.m. ET
- The place: Arrowhead Stadium — Kansas Metropolis, Missouri
- TV: CBS
- Online streaming: fuboTV (Strive without cost. Regional restrictions might apply.)
- Ticket Price: $280.00
The Chiefs are an enormous 11-point favorite towards the Patriots, based on the newest NFL odds.
The oddsmakers proper in step with the betting group on this one, as the sport opened as an 11-point unfold, and stayed proper there.
Sequence Historical past
New England has received three out of their final 5 video games towards Kansas Metropolis.
- Dec 08, 2019 – Kansas Metropolis 23 vs. New England 16
- Jan 20, 2019 – New England 37 vs. Kansas Metropolis 31
- Oct 14, 2018 – New England 43 vs. Kansas Metropolis 40
- Sep 07, 2017 – Kansas Metropolis 42 vs. New England 27
- Jan 16, 2016 – New England 27 vs. Kansas Metropolis 20
High Projected Fantasy Gamers
- Clyde Edwards-Helaire: 15.01 factors
- Patrick Mahomes: 24.06 factors
- Travis Kelce: 9.81 factors